21 August 2013

A Symphony of August: Resonance

This is third blog of the series, "A Symphony of August" . I feel that it is getting tougher to write a good piece. That's why I've shorten the length of this chapter considerably. 


Sometimes knowing about what you must, you think of a series of actions, which once committed will let you to your desired goal. But often, we forget that there are chances, a chance that spans every possible outcome, even the exact opposite of your goal. However chances were doing me a favor, as she was standing right behind me. So I turned and said 'Hi'.

It was only a moment, but I could see her long mushy hairs, and the two streaks of her hair-locks, covering her right eye. It was just like a purdah hiding something of inner value, while her other eye, completely bare, witnessing me as I was, making her a perfect fit for bold and beautiful. I also glanced and said that the tips she gave me, really came through. She kept her smile, and said she was glad that it worked. I told her about my recent encounter with undergraduates, and difficulties in finding a suitable way for them to accessorize. To this, she simply laughed, and decline to comment on the topic. I guess, it's not a gentleman way to push on things, so instead, I asked her out for a dinner,  just to thank her.  But she refused,  and then there was an awkward clause of nothingness in our conversation,  she twitched her eyebrows a bit, and invited me to her office party. I asked her, how this was me thanking her, to which she said, don't bore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment