2 August 2013

Live free or Die hard: Operating Systems Taship

Although this is a sort of bragging, however the feeling is tingling and is of happiness. Last year, when I was TA to the course, I was a nervous whack, and every time, I uttered something, I thought, now they will stand up and leave. This could be the worst case scenario for a first timer, and last year, in first tutorial session, I had to face the situation, when I had no mike in a class of 170+. People were chatting up, doubts were coming from corners, so I had to go here and there, and then I had  a newly found  appreciation for the professors and Richard Feynman. And I agree, If you can't be cool, there is no way, people will get you, no matter, how hard you try.

Well, anyways this time same thing happened, but somehow I was not scared and I know what I wanted them to know. At that instant, I knew a strange kind of joy, that I've never felt before, and more time passed, more my energy increased. I still have to know whether they understood me or not, but nonetheless I'm enjoying the process very much. Prof. P.K Reddy, my Ta friends and I are excited about this particular session of course, and sincerely wish to design very interesting assignments, which students can truly love. Although I agree, it is still hard to create technical humor, and most of the analogies and jokes that I make up, are only caught up by my fellow Ta friends.

I guess, I may not hit Bull's eye, but I intend to shoot the arrows like Jon Mclane's words.
 `Yippie Ki-Yae MotherFucker!' 

No comments:

Post a Comment