8 August 2012

Aasha Kiran goes Dublin!

Well, if you don't know what I'm blabbing about, I'm talking about my dear friend, Arora Piyush, who is going to dip his nose in the research at Dublin, Ireland. It sounds awesome, doesn't it ??, well prospect of inspecting an another place always brings the goosebumps to the bone. And here, we have Arora, always trying to get what's out there, and may be figuring out, how to make it fun for everybody.
Surely,  there are still things to figure out, like how he is able to eat only vegetables or curries, without any rotis. It somehow, gives the perception of commitment he has in mind. Well, whatever the case, my heartiest congrats will be with you, so you have my seal. You know what it implies, right ? So, go and unleash hell in the research world and whatever mother social stuff you have in mind.




You have been my school-mate, batch-mate, wing-mate and we are also bond  by the word "Dullas".  So surprise me, as you always have.... :P    

2 comments:

  1. thanks dude..4 the post..:
    surely will surprise u..
    by the way eating is not a big problem,,,
    we get kind of frozen roti/ paranthas
    not as Indians one..but still mangaeqabale...
    rest I'hav still 2 explre...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here!! (Surprise part)

    ReplyDelete