30 August 2012

Where's my topup ??

Recently, I've been made a teaching assistant to Operating Systems course and since then, it has been tic-tac,tic-tac and Bam! I didn't try so many things in my time, that I can try it now, along with these 160 students. I know some of them might began cursing, after they read this, but I think I'm ready for them.  It is just like flirting with a girl, who has a very muscular man-friend. For now, lets say we, yeah! there are 5 of us, are able to avoid that man-friend, but who knows ?? 

You suppose, only thing that you need to concern is about students and what to teach them, but it is not.  Administration has their own coal mine, like that in "Gangs of Wasseypur" and they expect us to be superheroes, who can do anything at less wages. Just yesterday, I would have given my middle finger to security guard, who didn't let us take a Lab, just because there was a mismatch between Administration and him. So we made a number of calls, to our Professor, to his supervisor, to his another guard colleague, but he was like Atlas made again, here we were pricking him with the arguments, like wastage of time or responsibility or submission of our id-cards, but he won't buzz, you can see the Krishna's glorious lesson of "Karma" there.

It is remarkable, how stubbornness replaces understanding. Well anyway, somehow we stubborn-ed out the keys to lab, so when I was walking towards the lab, the thought instantly grabbed me, Who will give my top-up? This question was harsh on me at that moment, cause I had only 5 Rs in my pocket and that too is reserved for a tea. And as far as I have observed, all genuine students have a talk-time between 2-7 Rs,  and that too, so that they can give a miss. This may seem the grossness of my character, but it is true fact. I know, I'm gonna ask somebody for Top-up, shouldn't you ? And if you agree with my cause, then don't take a pause. May be, we can start a new movement....                 

No comments:

Post a Comment