30 August 2012

A mystery girl knocks off my class


Its 14:00 hours sharp, time for my linear programming class. Its just going to be an another class, with that usual transportation shit, with no thrills, no excitement. Dude, I’m in college and I’m supposed to have a typical set of some freaking and nasty experiences, that I can proudly tell to my kids. Come on!! man, I’ve got to do something.
After listening for 10 minutes, I finally gave up and put my ear buds, and turned on the CRUX,my MP4 player. Yeah!! thats my strange habit to put up names for inanimate things, because certainly it animates me, for sure. So I was just listening to Judas Priest’s Breaking the law, just then a girl was passing by the corridor, and she began to stare me and in return to that I stared her back. I know that this is not so decent, but I really enjoy this. But now this very girl passed a smile to me, and there I did go blank.
For furthur discussions, it is well assumed that writer of this holy crap is an innocent and shy one though a little bit curious.
So, where was I, Yeah!! that girl just went away, but just something not O.K happened to me. It put me in unrest and chaos. Why a stranger girl would smile……
GOD! GOD! GOD!, I hate these girls so much, I know that in thousand years I can never understand their abstractions or notions, ’cause in simple language they are complex, tightly coupled or in fact, as defined by Harjindar Sir, girls are like a black box, making them totally mysterious and now it gives me a thunderbolt of thrill and excitement and I want to enquire more deeper.
I just realized that girls are the protagonist of the GOD’s master plan to sustain evolution, as we can never be developed unless we know everything about us, and girls are too messy buisness. In fact, they are the epitome of what we say “Beauty and the Beast” and man like us, who have less convictions can get easily deluded in this beautiful trap.
I can bet that these girls, can even bring down the most influential person alive on the earth, by saying something witty. This is the world of man, where majority considers girl as stupid and dumb, yet they fall for them. This little bit irony inpires me like hell raised to heaven and I just want to know more.
So speaking of that girl, whom I barely know, who just smiled, put me in a typical state, and here lecturer speaking and speaking and me not listening, making speculations, not about why she smiled, but about what she was thinking. I think that this work should be left for ECE probability guys, define distribution functions, apply Bayes or do anything, but just tell me what she was thinking.
Now, after this class, I’ll definitely go to her and probably ask her about the very reason of smile, but then my mind argues, should I go or not and if I do, then what exactly should I say to her. Come on!! Leave it.
You know what, that this whole girl thing put my clear conscience into fog and mist, and I’ll just go to her and return her smile by just smiling, and you know what I actually like this randomness and more than that I like to remain shy and timid, because this makes me equally mysterious, and now may be she’ll be jotting down something about man, and just wondering about why a stranger boy would smile…..
RiXoR

P.s: Thanks to mysterious girl, you made my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment