13 August 2012

What A Wonderful World!!


Often, I wonder about a part of my dream, to travel all around the world, to meet people known and unknown, and to eat veg in all scenarios. But now I think, how I'm going to do it, 'cause honestly I'm no Bill Bryson or James Cameroon, who can afford to go from space to deepest trenches. I'm no GHAC enthusiast, so there is a very little outing for me. But still, I figure, I have to do something about it, and so I thought why not have an exploratory excursion  in the campus of IIIT-H. Yesterday was Sunday, I just had listened to Badri Badariya, Coke Studio song, and I was in festive mood.


With that music in my veins, I set out and took my bag and went to one of old faculty quarter, and there I found myself on the rooftop, and there I saw all kind of birds, who were busy in performing a wonderful orchestra, with combination of solo, duet and quartet of cuckoo and sparrow, followed by slow whistling trees. Normally, I'm restless and enthusiastic, but here I thought I can attend the siddhi of yoga gurus. Charisma was oozing out of the place, so I began to click some shots, and while clicking shots, I thought that nobody would have come here, as it was all so barren. Then I came across this
        
Hey!! What do we have here
 At this juncture, I remembered a line from one of my T-shirts, "The joke's on you", and I laughed. My search did get to me somewhere, where I never have been. I think the true wisdom that I get from these kind of exploratory drives is that we ought to increase our breadths and depths about this world, and hence Our universe is expanding. There is never epic conclusion to exploration, discovery and research, there is always more and it should have been this way.

I guess, I will discover the world as I said, and maybe can bring something that wasn't seen as  often :D

No comments:

Post a Comment