15 August 2013

Independence Day

I have this recurring dream, where there is no gravity, and I hop like there's no tomorrow. It is so fun, that I sometimes think about the possibility of  flying like that in the real world.  From bottle, water droplets just flow around, and then you try to catch up with some of them, and enforce them though your mouth. But now you find that same droplets are seeping through your nostrils, which you failed to cover.  Freedom is just like these droplets, but if you really want it, you better guard it.

The day we broke British shackles is here, and the sense of liberation that, I think, our ancestors would have felt must be beyond words. It is interesting that we may never meet eyes with our ancestors on what Independence is, but we both aspire for it. Isn't it beautiful to have something in common.
Even Universe is expanding, the entropy of the whole system is decreasing, and hence it is also going for freedom. My idea of Independence day is that you let go off yourself from the things, that lets you feel like shackled.  Though you may revert back to your old self, but a chance is there that you trigger something irreversible.

I, a seed of the tree 
will revive one or rot free.

I'm Newton's stone
in this sea of flesh and bone.

This quanta, this uncertainty,
a glimpse of freedom, and rest eternity.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment