27 January 2014

A Flickr in Mob!

Yesterday, I enrolled myself into a mob of energetic souls, who entertained the public with their passion and classy dance moves. Yes, I was flash-mobbed.



I'm somewhere there..
I  was rather interested in prospect of dancing, for reasons one or two. So I rolled my sleeves and tucked in my shirt, and went into it as a structured being, but in the end, my sleeves were undone, blood was warmer than usual and had a sense of excitement on my face.
Interesting thing about flash-mob was that everybody was in same state as I, and some even more enthralled.  It is wonderful example where many flickers of photon becomes a light, and guides the way.
       To act as a group, has a wonderful feeling to it, and it was 26th January too. So let's just say, #DayWellSpent #Felicity 

No comments:

Post a Comment