25 July 2012

#Wednesday

My morning started early, and I don't  know why, but I was moody. May be it was weather, or the thought of having Biryani at lunch, or may be the sudden appearance of our wing Ninja, Akhil. There is an upcoming marathon in Hyderabad, so I thought why not jog, but as I stepped out of bed, I felt a twitch near my ankle. So there goes my grand dream of winning "Half-Marathon".

Yet, it was damn Wednesday, so I thought why not give research a #Wednesday start. So I went, and saw lab all to myself. In the lone galley, I thought I could do some nasty things, so I configured a ssh tunnel, which linked all of PCs in my lab, such that I could use their speakers at a time. And when it was done, I played "Duaa" of Shanghai, and as awesome it was, it did some more wonders to my mood.

By the time, I finished reading my mails, I began to patch few papers into my thesis material. As easy it sounds, it takes a lot of time to figure out what to pick and what not to. And today is official release of Shounen manga, so I'll have fun reading manga and mangaspoilers.

It is still early, so I cannot account for what goes next on this F***ing fine day, although one thing is sure, Pulkit will come nagging, no matter what day. I think that is constant thing in my life, these days, and I don't know why I'm saying this, but it gives the sense of life, with things moving and unmoving.

To conclude, I would say "Jaag Jao!!, this is #Wednesday"
        

1 comment: